9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Fire up the Oven–Mega Baking Marathon

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fire up the Oven–Mega Baking Marathon

For BM#51, we are doing a Mega Baking Marathon. This is going to be full month of April with all sunday as holidays.. So firing up the oven for 26 bakes this April. There are going to be a lot of bakes ranging from cakes, cookies, quick breads, breads, pizzas, snacks… So stay tuned for bake a day for the entire month.. I am super excited to be part of the Mega Marathon and looking forward to it…

BM_51
Please share your comments and valuable feedback on the bakes by me and my blogging marathon friends…

2 comments :

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...