9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Veggie Fruit a Month (VFAM)–Onions

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Veggie Fruit a Month (VFAM)–Onions

Onions are so much part of our daily diet in many parts of the world. I love onions a lot and that is my choice of veggie for the VFAM *Veggie / Fruit a month) I am hosting this month. Thanks to Priya who owns this series. Regular onions, spring onions, Shallots, Small onions are all included.
Event Details1. Event runs from July 1st - July 31st
2. Cook, bake or create dishes with onions in them. Regular onions, spring onions, Shallots, Small onions are all included. Vegetarian Dishes ONLY. Eggs NOT allowed
3. Many new entries per person are allowed.. More the merrier. No Archived post please.
4. Make sure you link back to this announcement page and Priya's VFAM page on your post before linking them here. It is Mandatory
5. Using logo will be appreciated..
6. Please use the linky tool below to link your yummy recipes. If you have trouble linking, or you are a non-blogger, then please send email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with subject as VFAM - Onions
7. Please like our Facebook page and also follow us through GFC.
8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED

9 comments :

  1. Hi :)!
    First time here,
    beautiful n yes yummy blog b'cos 'm vege so ur blog is special 4 me.following u.shall try to send my entries :)
    http://saltiepie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely event :) linked up my recipe here :) Already following ur GFC and FB :) if u add in logo do let me know in comment will add up in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sowmya... Nice event! I've linked my Soy-glazed Renkon Chips here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sowmya.... Good event to take part . I just linked my Poori Bhaaji-Kerala Restaurant Style. Hope i have fulfiled all your requirements.. Plz do mention if i have missed anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also i could find the Logo of the event

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sowmya .... Nice even. Have posted my first entry. Will try to post more

    nandoos

    Ongoing event at nandoo's kitchen: what's with my cuppa?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...