9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Bake Fest #18

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bake Fest #18

Do we need to a reason to bake? Definitely I do not.. I love home made baked goodies and have a big list of bookmarked baking recipes. Every time I bake something, it is so therapeutic. I am so excited to announce my next guest host event - Bake Fest which is a brain child of Vardhini. I have always participated in the Bake Fest in most of the months and now looking forward to host it this month.

Event Rules / Details
Events runs from Apr 1st to Apr 30th
Vegetarian recipes only. NO EGGS allowed.
Make sure you mention about this event announcement page and Vardhini’s page on your post before linking them here. It is Mandatory.
Usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
Feel free to send as many new entries. More the merrier. Only 2 Archived entries are allowed as long as they mention about this event announcement page and Vardhini;s page.
Please use the linky tool below to link your entries. If you are a non-blogger or you have issues linking, please send your delicious entries via email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the following details -
Subject – Bake Fest #18
Your Name, Blog Name -
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
Recipe Image (not more than 100 kb) -
Please like our Facebook page and also follow us through GFC.
Entries that do not follow the rules will be DELETED

5 comments :

  1. lovely event... would try to participate... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked my entry.. will try to link more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sowmya,Bake Fest is one of my favourite events. This time I have linked Meltng Moments cookies but for the umpteenth time I have made the mistake of mentioning my name instead of the recipe name in the linky tool. I tried to delete the link so that I could enter it again correctly but I was unable to. I would be obliged if you could take care of it. Have a great time hosting the event. Glad to follow your lovely space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sowmya, Bake Fest is one of my favourite events. This time I have linked my Melting Moments recipe but for the umpteenth time I made the mistake of writing my name instead of the recipe name in the linky tool. I tried to delete the entry so that I could enter it correctly again but it wouldn't allow me to , perhaps because of your settings. I would be obliged if you could please take care of it.
    Glad to follow your lovely space.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...